Gift of Chelmsford
- Promotes local purchases through a tangible gift certificate
- Gift certificates are available in $10 and $25 denominations
- Managed by the Town's Community Development Department
- There are no fees and / or surcharges for participating.
- This is not a high school project, but rather an official Town program
How the Program Works
- Gift certificates can be purchased in person at the Town Offices, the Senior Center, the High School Main Offices and at various community events.
- Gift Certificate can be used at any business that is registered in the program. A registered business will have a window cling on display. (see reverse for current Business Listing)
- Gift certificates must be used for no less than half of the Gift Certificate value.
- Upon the completion of the retail / services transaction, if value remains on the certificate, the customer receives the cash value and the business keeps the certificate.
- The business will take the gift certificate to any bank and will be able to cash and or deposit it as an ordinary check
- Gift certificates may not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Gift certificates are valid for seven years from date of issue.
Benefits of the Program
For the Community
- Keeps the money circulating within Chelmsford and promotes locally-owned business
- Increases revenue of small businesses
- Encourages people to shop Chelmsford
- No registration fee
- Free advertising
- Increased customer traffic
For questions please email email@example.com or contact at 978-244-3341