Zoning Board of Appeals
Meetings & Office Hours
- 7:00 PM
- 1st Thursday of each month
- Room 204, Town Offices, 50 Billerica Road
- Please check the Community Development Calendar or Town Clerk's Meeting Calendar, as the schedule may be revised.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes |
To interpret and apply the General Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Zoning Bylaws of the Town of Chelmsford to all matters which appear before it. In so doing, the Board follows its rules and regulations fairly and gives due deference to the reports of the Planning Board and the Building Commissioner, who is the Zoning Enforcement Officer for the Town of Chelmsford, as well as the decisional laws of the Commonwealth.
- Zoning Bylaw
- Rules & Regulations
- Information Sheet for Applicants
- Notice to Applicants
- Legal Notice Billing Agreement Form